play.nrg-mc.com
Click to copy IP
nrg-mc.com/discord
Click to join
Welcome to NRG!
To join our community, please login or register!
Meet me, MrPranklez
MrPranklez Owner
63 posts
20 topics
Discord: Mr.Pranklez#0001
IGN: MrPranklez
over 2 years ago

Hi there,

My username is MrPrankelz which is my also tag on most media where I play games.
Most of you probably have seen me pop up from time to time in-game and if you read my prefix, you'll know that I'm one of the owners of Retronix Network. You might ask yourself why I would introduce myself, I think it's not a bad idea to actually introduce myself, so everyone has an idea of who I am and what I do and I'm not a complete stranger xD.

I'm 21 years old and I'm studying engineering sciences at the university of Leuven in Belgium. (I'm also Belgian btw xD). I haven't lived in Belgium my entire life though. I lived in Switserland for 3 years, 5 years in Germany and 2 years in Spain. And I picked up some languages on the way as well xD. (I speak Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish). I know how to play guitar and most important of all; I have an amazing girlfriend as you might have noticed in-game xD (AmethystMallow), with whom I love to spend time.

Back to minecraft xD :
I used prefer to spend my time building in minecraft, but lately I've mainly been developing the server. When we talk about building in minecraft, I can't say I have a specific build style. I've built medieval villages, roman cities, 19th century imperial buildings, modern houses and so on. Development-wise I LOVE coming up with new fun features for players and setting them up and looking for ways to make minecraft just so it sticks to it's origins, but also adds some cool and fun features.

If you still have some questions, feel free to ask. I'll gladly answer!!!

I hope you enjoyed my introduction xD

Last edited: over 2 years ago x 4