play.nrg-mc.com
Click to copy IP
nrg-mc.com/discord
Click to join
Welcome to NRG!
To join our community, please login or register!
Accepted My application -Molly
Mollystar123 Member
2 posts
1 topics
IGN: MollyStvr
over 2 years ago
  • What is your IGN (In-Game-Name) and your current nickname? Mollystar123
  • What position are you applying for? Builder
  • What timezone do you live and/or work? UTC +2
  • How much time do you spend on NRG and at what times are you available? Im available almost everyday when I get home from school.
  • When did you first join NRG? I first joined NRG in September 2019
  • Have you ever been banned/kicked/muted/warned on NRG, if so why? No
  • Why would you want to apply for this position? Because I love building
  • What would you be able to contribute to the server, that you couldn’t before? I can help build new maps
  • Do you have any experience in the field of the position you’re applying for? Yes, I used to build bed wars maps for a server 
  • Do you have any experience using plugins like WorldEdit or Voxelsniper? I use WorldEdit a lot when i have the chance too
  • What styles do you usually build in/like to build in? I usally build kawaii style builds, when I build houses I like keeping it cute, and pretty.
  • Builds showcase: provide a portfolio containing screenshots of builds you made on NRG including coordinates and perhaps a little explanation about your builds.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jWzkEUjTr6R3Ig68hmQUwEU4fEuoSRiRIAAvPrvJlSw/edit

Last edited: over 2 years ago
MrPranklez Owner
63 posts
20 topics
Discord: Mr.Pranklez#0001
IGN: MrPranklez
over 2 years ago

Hey Mollystar123,

We've had the time to discuss your application and look and get somewhat of an idea on how skilled you are with our build tools. And we have come to the decision to accept you to the build team. We saw a few things that showed us that you have a lot of potential and in an upcoming we would like to further evaluate your skills and knowledge.

So to make it short, Welcome to the Build Team!!!

Please message me on discord, from there we'll discuss all other things and get your rank sorted out and such.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

-MrPranklez