play.nrg-mc.com
Click to copy IP
nrg-mc.com/discord
Click to join
Welcome to NRG!
To join our community, please login or register!
Accepted Builder Application - Delawin
Delawin Member
1 posts
1 topics
Discord:
IGN: Delawin
over 2 years ago
  • What is your IGN (In-Game-Name) and your current nickname? Delawin (Friends call me Dela')
  • What position are you applying for? Builder.
  • What timezone do you live and/or work? GMT+1 (Paris)
  • How much time do you spend on NRG and at what times are you available ? 2-5h daily
  • When did you first join NRG? A week ago. (more or less)
  • Have you ever been banned/kicked/muted/warned on NRG, if so why? No.
  • Why would you want to apply for this position? / What would you be able to contribute to the server, that you couldn’t before? I like to offer content to the players more than playing myself. I'm a roleplayer, rp game master, and I've been in a few staffes of RP servers, first on World of Warcraft (private server but with a consequent community for a french RP server) then on Minecraft (Medieval-fantasy lore), just to mention the main ones (I wasn't just a builder, I was also a writer, player manager, story teller and stuff...). Everything I build has a coherence and a story, a lot of tiny details that makes it more interesting (in my opinion) than grandiloquent buildings with no background. I also like to add riddles, hidden rooms, ester eggs, traps (sometimes lethals but I read that's not the server's policy)... The enjoyment of the player brings me more satisfaction than being a "customer" of what's given to me. I also owned a server for some friends and I, dealing with the administration stuff, plugins and mods (I'm not a developper).
  • Do you have any experience in the field of the position you’re applying for? Quite, yes.
  • Do you have any experience using plugins like WorldEdit or Voxelsniper? Yes.
  • What styles do you usually build in/like to build in? It's a bit hard to define a style, it depends on my mood and the objectives the building is supposed to serve. I mostly built on medieval-fantasy RP servers, but I've also done some "modern" jobs.
  • Builds showcase: provide a portfolio containing screenshots of builds you made on NRG including coordinates and perhaps a little explanation about your builds. I'm currently working on a city project around -2764 ; 391 but there's not much to see yet. Feel free to visit. I don't take many screenshots of what I do so you'll find a tiny sample of my work here. I also collaborated on Az's Goldhaven project on another server
  • What is your real age? I'll turn 27 end of April.
  • What do you consider your mental age to be? 98. I'm your grumpy grandpa.

Last edited: about 1 year ago
MrPranklez Owner
63 posts
20 topics
Discord: Mr.Pranklez#0001
IGN: MrPranklez
over 2 years ago

Hi @Delawin,

We're glad to say that you will be accepted into the team! We have all (everyone on the build team) taken a look at your screenshot showcase and we have all agreed to having you join the build team. I'll send you an invite to the discord server and we'll do all further explaining over there.

Congratulations on making it into the team, we're looking forward to working with you!

Kind regards,
MrPrankelz